What are Packing Cubes?
Packing Cubes are different sized zipped pouches which come in different colours. They allow you to pack your suitcase in a more organised way. It sounds silly, but honestly they are life-changing and really make packing more manageable.
Benefits of Packing Cubes –
- You can pack in advance, one family member at a time. Once you have packed up a cube, you can zip it up and place it out of the way without fear that it will get messed up (unlike piles of clothes which are easily knocked over).
- Buy a different colour cube for each family member so its easy to allocate who’s is who’s!
- Experience the life altering packing hack of ROLLING clothes, yes roll not fold – watch my demo video below. Rolling actually reduces creases if done correctly.
- When you have packed up everyone’s clothes, the task of fitting it into the case is easy! Like a game of Jenga you can move and position the cubes around to maximise your suitcase storage.
- If flying long haul you can easily split your families luggage between various suitcases, which reduces the risk of a family member having nothing to wear if their case gets lost.
- When you get to your destination there is no need to unpack! Simply allocate a shelf or cupboard to each family member and hand out the correct colour cubes!
- While on holiday, say goodbye to messy hotel rooms where nothing can be found!
- On your return any clean clothes can be kept in their cubes and will stay protected and won’t be messed up with any dirty laundry.
- The smaller pouches are great for organising hand luggage.
- They can be used for years to come!
Buy the very same packing cubes featured in the below video here.
Watch my YouTube video to see how I pack for a family holiday and how I use Packing Cubes to make this often overwhelming task easier!